I think I did it wrong

[96...]

[96...]

I opened up my capsule and poured it in the cylinder.  Then I filled it up to 100 mls.  But I could not shake it.  so I poured the liquid into a shaker, but it did not look I got all the med out of the cylinder, so I put more water into the cylinder to get the rest of the med out and put more water in the shaker.  Then I poured out the liquid back into the cylinder and removed 2 mls.  Drank it out of the cylinder.  This is not right is it?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:  I know I'm crazy.  Sorry.  Help. 

Mamie

[96...]

My you tube is not working right Pam.  I was worried about adding more water to get the residue.    :tickedoff:

Thanks Pam.  If you have any other suggestions, I will take them.

Mamie

mamie

I put 100ml of water into my 100ml cylinder

I crush up the pill

I add the pill and water to a 100ml beaker(or glass) and mix it

then I draw out my reduction with the syringe and shoot it back into the 100ml cylinder

to make sure my reduction is 100% correct. Then I drink my drug water from my beaker.

This is just the way I have been doing it.

[96...]

Sun,

OK!!!!  But after I have drank it, can I fill the glass up again and drink water to be sure I got the residue?

[96...]

and btw, Sun that is a real good idea about shooting it back in.  I'm surprised I did not think of that being as I know all about this so well.    :laugh:

Thanks,

Mamie

Sun,

OK!!!!  But after I have drank it, can I fill the glass up again and drink water to be sure I got the residue?

I see nothing wrong with that.