Weak Mind

[Mi...]

My head's really bothering me today and a little anxious.  Apparently cutting that night dose bothers me much more than cutting the day one.

Was your sleep effected?

Not really. I didn't sleep "great" necessarily, but I never sleep great anyway.  I slept "good enough".

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Mi...]

• [Pa...]

• [Kc...]

• [...]

Top Posters In This Topic

My head's really bothering me today and a little anxious.  Apparently cutting that night dose bothers me much more than cutting the day one.

Was your sleep effected?

Not really. I didn't sleep "great" necessarily, but I never sleep great anyway.  I slept "good enough".

Lucky you! That is a big plus. The mind games your experiencing was the first symptom to go. Worst when I got lower, Fastest to leave.

I've pretty much had these symptoms every time I lowered the night dose and they've always gone away within a couple days so hopefully same will hold true.  I'm barely taking any med at all now as every dose is 0.0625 mg so hopefully I;m going to be ok.  Still thinking optimistically because most people have far more trouble when tapering than I've had thus far.  So no reason for me to assume it will get bad yet.

I've pretty much had these symptoms every time I lowered the night dose and they've always gone away within a couple days so hopefully same will hold true.  I'm barely taking any med at all now as every dose is 0.0625 mg so hopefully I;m going to be ok.  Still thinking optimistically because most people have far more trouble when tapering than I've had thus far.  So no reason for me to assume it will get bad yet.

:thumbsup:

I think my earlier theory was right... that my body only cares what the MAXIMUM dose i take is and so I only get these symptoms when my highest dose is changed.  When I'm still taking one the same dose it doesn't bother me much.  So basically when I cut my daily dose totally next time it probably wont bother me much, so I only have one more cut I am worried about and that's cutting the night one to nothing.

Now I'm worried because when i just took the med I felt better.  So I'm worried how it's going to be when i totally cut it out and I'm wondering if the tapering was a waste of time and that I'll feel the same as if I had cut it all at once.

You'll never know unless you get off of it and find out what's what.  Just keep going, lets see who you are when you're off of this stuff.

yeah that's my plan.  I guess technically idf I stayed on this extremely low dose it wouldn't give me withdrawal wanting more (or the dose right before this cut, anyway).  It seems like I'm not exactly addicted since I keep adjusting to lowering doses.  But my plan is still to get off of it.  Then I MAY take a tiny bit if I feel hottible totally off of it.  I may try to go as many days as I can without it and then if I have to I'll give in and take it once then try again to come off of it because I still think if you take it just once to have a day of peace it likely wouldnt cause much problem.

I feel kind of shaky so who knows if I'll cut when the week is up.  Maybe my mom's srugery will go good tomorrow and then I'll hopefully be a little less anxious.  See my anxiety may be a combo of the med and dealing with that too although I've dealt well with it so far.

I can't even remotely come close to cutting my pills properly.  I might as well ahve gone from 1/4 down to zero right off rather than messing with this because it's hard to even tell how much any are.

I have a headache still and my mind is once again what I consider "weak" because I randomly go from thinking normally to being angry with people for no reason.

I don't really want to try it and have never understood how it can be more accurate assuming that medicine will spread out evenly in liquid.

It's a lot more accurate the the method you're using now.  The trick is to stir or shake it before you take out the dose.  It's all in the wrist action.  :laugh:

It just seemed more complicated to me and more of a hassle.  If I knew it would work out better I would.  I'm not sure if I will or not.  All I know is I'm sick of feeling this way and it's only been a few days of it.  I've had more bad days on this latest cut than all of the prevuious cuts combined.

Some do have a tougher time towards the end of their taper, this must be what's happening to you.  It's important to keep going though.

It's so confusing because I have some real life thigns going on that are scary PLUS the tapering so another oen of those not sure which is causing it types of things.  I'm almost tempted to cut again rather than wait on it to get any better because it may not GET better and me just be prolonging it by sitting on a dose.

It's so confusing because I have some real life thigns going on that are scary PLUS the tapering so another oen of those not sure which is causing it types of things.  I'm almost tempted to cut again rather than wait on it to get any better because it may not GET better and me just be prolonging it by sitting on a dose.

You are at a total of .125mg/day now, is that right, Midnight?  I know that many jump off of klonopin at that amount so you may not be wrong about jumping.  However, it looks like you have been reducing your total every week and it could be that the cumulative cuts are catching up with you.  If that's what's happening, you could start feeling better if you hold another couple of weeks before that next reduction.  Of course, there are no guarantees and it is difficult to tell in advance what the best course of action would be.  If you get a gut feeling one way or the other, I'd go with that.

Yeah that's my daily dosage amount and yeah I am trying to go on my gut feeling.  It's basically telling me to wait longer before cutting, but I'm still waiting to see how I feel each day i guess.  It never seems to bother me as much lowering the morning dose.  So I may still cut that one out first rather than cutting the entire medicine out.