Need Help with Titration from xanax

[fl...]

Hey folks,

I just ordered a 100ml cyl. from amazon I am currently taking xanax at 1mg (recently reduced from 1.5) at night and .5mg split into 2 times a day which is very difficult to split so I am probably doing a little more than that during the day, The QUACK doctor i have been going to will only give me the 2mg bars so its hard to split them I want to try to do this as symptom free as possible because i am working a very stressful job and as of now I am having a very difficult time with this. Prior to today I was taking 1.5 at night and .5 once a day at about 3 or 4 o'clock but the mornings have been a very rough so i have started trying to split the daytime dose in half and do as close to .25 at about 8 am and the other .25 at 3 pm (am I repeating myself?) anyhow i need to come up with some kinda Titration schedule to get off of this stuff, I watched the video posted and it looks somewhat simple except for i am not going to be able to do the Titration in my office, can this be done a day in advance and put into something i can carry to work with me ? what have other people done to make this work ? any and all input is appreciated..

Thank You.

Rick

Hi Flik,

Have you explained to your doctor that you wish to taper off Xanax and this is why you require 0.5mg (or 0.25mg) tablets?

We certainly can work up a titration schedule, to your specifications, that will work with your 2mg tablets.