Any good protein powder

[go...]

Is there any protein powder that doesn't rev up symptoms. Im getting close to being underweight and having a BMI thats too low. Im eating a normal amount, and it is probably to do with my overactive thyroid as well, but Ive lost nearly 2 stone since april. That can't be good for me in the long term.

Is there any good quality healthy protein powders anyone could recommend?

Don't know really, I just wanted to come in and say hello. I was using a Whey Protein powder just because I thought I needed the protein to feel better,but it made me gain weight so I threw it in the trash. I do not even remember the name brand. Hopefully someone will come along and answer.

thanks, gaining weight is what i need. I know some people say it revs them up but Im wondering if there is a natural kind that may do it

Nate there is a powdered peanut butter protein that you can get from amazon, but it only has about 8 grams of protein. It is organic and I use it for smoothies and it does not rev me up.

Protein powder that does not rev up symptoms needs to be Whey protein isolate. No additives, synthetic sugars, no chemicals and only sweetened with stevia. Read the label.

• 2 weeks later...
Shaklee soy protein is Non- GMO and very high quality. I believe their products are only available direct from the company or through one of their individual sellers.

• 2 months later...
Isopure makes an unflavored, unsweetened whey. It's about 50 bucks for a giant bottle. Only thing I will use. No taste, no texture, no extra anything added.

Manitoba Harvest Organic Hemp Pro Fiber

cheap and you can get it anywhere. packed with nutrients, just hemp with no additives, organic, as clean as it comes.

look it up and grab some! i use it everyday.

Look up Naked Nutrition. Their powders don't have additives. They sell sample packs so you don't have to commit to buying a huge jug to see if you like it or not.

• 3 weeks later...