Just too much 😢

[Sc...]

I'm truly hitting my breaking point. Ever since jumping I've had nothing but medical issues. Been in the er too many times to count. Been to countless doctors. Have to get so many tests. I have so many symptoms. My depression is eating me alive. My house is falling apart. I don't have much help taking care of it. Things keep happening one right after another. I don't think I have the strength for this anymore. I'm financially strapped in every way, I can't barely see my son because I'm too sick to take care of him alone. I just can't bare this anymore. I wonder if its even worth it going on another day anymore. My kind is getting the better of me. I'm alone most of the time and all I do is cry and go thru so much that isn't even withdrawal most of the time anymore. It's damage from the withdrawal. I dont think any of this will heal. My situation is worsening by the day. I'm usually so positive and so supportive of everyone going thru anything but I can barely find the strength to get out of bed anymore. I feel so hopeless. 😢

Hi there,

I am really sorry that you are struggling so badly.  Please can you say a bit more about why you started taking Ativan? Did you have depression or anxiety before?  Are you taking any other meds right now?

Sending you my best wishes,

Mrs B xxx

Mrs. Badger- hey I started taking ativan for the rebound anxiety I had after Lexapro withdrawal. I was having chemical panic attacks so the doctor suggested that I take it. Little did I know was that it was addictive and worse than the withdrawal from Lexapro, so I had to get off before I became more dependant. I was also misdiagnosed when put on these medicines as well. Just found that out. I have anxiety and depression but naturally it's nothing like the type I have now. Whatsoever.