Which is better?

[ty...]

Is glass or plastic better for the 100 ml graduated cylinder? Does it make a difference? I am going to buy one on Amazon and was just wondering if one is better than the other.

Hi,

Some people buy a glass one to use and a plastic one as a backup in case something happens. :)

I have used a plastic one throughout my entire taper...I think I bought it for about five bucks on Amazon...I don't think there really is much of a difference...I just ended up going plastic because it was cheaper..and I really won't use it for anything when this is over...:)

TC

I have both glass and a plastic cylinder, my plastic cylinder is better because I can read the readings clearer, I got mine at amazon. I have a glass beaker too that I pour the drug water in it's also has measurements on it, I prefer the glass beaker to mix and drink from because I can see the ativan clearly suspending when I mix it.

this is the plastic 100ml cylinder  I bought from amazon for $8

the readings on it are raised unlike the glass one I have which are most likely ink or something.

get the plastic one it won't break

Bel-Art, Scienceware, 286930000, Cylinder, Tpx, 100ml

Thank you for the info. I just ordered the one you suggested sundazed. I really feel like i'm gonna have to do the titration if i'm gonna be able to continue to work and function during this.