Author Topic: 0.5 mg Klonopin Titration w/ Propylene Glycol  (Read 566 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 0.5 mg Klonopin Titration w/ Propylene Glycol
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2018, 01:29:44 am »
Probably no necessary to stir/mix, but hey, why not?  I always did.  It certainly won't cause any problems, and mighty actually make you feel more confidant.

Your prep ratios and procedure is all OK.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 0.5 mg Klonopin Titration w/ Propylene Glycol
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2018, 05:40:10 am »
Great, thanks for the response.  The suggestions for dosing and the PG solution were very helpful.  I wouldn't have come up with that myself.  I created two jars of liquid however I'm somewhat miffed about the fact that about half of the Clonazepam appears to be siting as "dust" collecting on the bottom of the jar.  It doesn't appear to be totally dissolved.  Did that occur for you as well?  If so maybe I just have to shake up the jar before extracting some of it. 
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.