Does Anyone Feel Different Daily....not better

[Fi...]

I’m noticing that my days are different.  The more pronounced symptom changes from day to day.  None of the pleasant.  Just different.....  one day might be more pronounced head pressure.  The next might be more floaty boaty. 

Can anyone relate?

F4M

yes this has happened to me primarily after my set back. You brain is simply trying to find a balance. You remind me of me two years ago when I took some medications for an anal fissure. It took time for my cns to settle down from those extreme changes and daily symptoms. I never thought I would improve from that..everything I ate reacted. Everything I took reacted.It was horrific. life is so much better now. Things will settle down with time and patience. Your brain is trying to find a balance. CHANGE IS GOOD. It means its not STATIC

Hope this helps. Please try not to worry and give it some time

shania

yes this has happened to me primarily after my set back. You brain is simply trying to find a balance. You remind me of me two years ago when I took some medications for an anal fissure. It took time for my cns to settle down from those extreme changes and daily symptoms. I never thought I would improve from that..everything I ate reacted. Everything I took reacted.It was horrific. life is so much better now. Things will settle down with time and patience. Your brain is trying to find a balance. CHANGE IS GOOD. It means its not STATIC

shania

Shania123. Thank You I Needed That!

F4M

Back when I was doing a little better, my symptoms changed pretty much daily. Even though they were debilitating, I knew that was a sign of healing. Now my symptoms stay the same and just intensify. That's what freaks me out.

Change is good.

• 3 months later...

shania

Can you talk to me about your setback shania? I’m in one myself from an antibiotic. Did you get new symptoms & did they get worse before better? I’m also rapid cycling through intense crazy symptoms and my recovery was more gradual and linear before. I’m 75 days out and each month has gotten worse and I don’t understand.