Why we are so messed up to begin with. Let enjoy life!!

[pi...]

Well I am pretty sure we have all have our share of tragedies in out lives. I thing what makes things worse is the media in general. Movies, music, news,.... once your had trama things affect you. im sick of seeing gore in movies. People killing other people and the like. I say go with the positive and forget the rest! To hell with the fear mongers! The violent themes we see and hear,... get with good people and good things. I had a bad time growing up. Lost my daughter at 16. Drugs took over...I feel like an outcast and am sick all the damn time. Im not letting this take me down! Im going to get out more, have a few drinks, and laugh...and still read the Bible but forget about the dying and get with the living. "Let the dead care for the dead" Right? I hate the media and was it does to us. Lets go bowling! 

edit: title

Well I am pretty sure we have all have our share of tragedies in out lives. I thing what makes things worse is the media in general. Movies, music, news,.... once your had trama things affect you. im sick of seeing gore in movies. People killing other people and the like. I say go with the positive and forget the rest! To hell with the fear mongers! The violent themes we see and hear,... get with good people and good things. I had a bad time growing up. Lost my daughter at 16. Drugs took over...I feel like an outcast and am sick all the damn time. Im not letting this take me down! Im going to get out more, have a few drinks, and laugh...and still read the Bible but forget about the dying and get with the living. "Let the dead care for the dead" Right? I hate the media and was it does to us. Lets go bowling!

I'm sorry for your loss. Yes, I agree with you, we should avoid any kind of stress and focus on the good. Lately I've been feeling so numb, but that's part of it.

I'm also sorry for your loss...every parent's nightmare.

Many of us have a tough time with media of all kinds while we're tapering and recovering from benzo use.  Anything that amps us up is easier avoided for awhile.

As to the news media... for those of us who are recovered and wish to know what's going on, I do appreciate journalists.  Not sure how else we're going to know what's going on. 

Enjoy your freedom. You have the choice what you read or to what you listen, on what you focus and what you better ignore.

Its your duty to get the best out of your life - thats what life is made for,

and the earlier you begin to live your life the better. If you are suffering from withdrawal while doing it, - just does not matter.

And: no drinks for you!  ;)