Do you find eating clean helps?

[wh...]

I've decided to cut every food out of my life except whole meats and veggies and fruits.  Did anyone else do that, and does it help them?

I've been eating much healthier since going into a wave. I'm not sure if it's helping or not, as I feel good some days and bad other days. Last night, at a barbecue, I ate some Cheetohs and a piece of fudge. Also, I drank a few glasses of lemonade. I did this because I was feeling pretty good all day Friday. Today, my symptoms have returned. I have no idea if the symptoms coming and going has anything to do with my diet or not. Another reason this process is so tough. You can't just eat whatever you want without worrying constantly about it, and trial and error during this process is not really an option. Anyway, I hope this helps. I've been eating mostly fruit and meats through the process.

Thank you for responding. I just wasn't sure if this was a 'thing' or not bec it's not that fun only eating a few things.

I think eating clean does help. I wouldn't make drastic changes during a taper however it can stress the body and lead to issues. Better to make changes gradually.