CBD Oil for sleep

[Ha...]

• 3 weeks later...

I can't speak for the Marijuana derived CBD, but I have tried Hemp derived CBD and felt that it did help a little bit. 

From what I have read though, it matters where you obtain the CBD.  Since it's not a regulated industry, there is no standardization in dosages or methods of extraction.  So you may be getting less than you think or you may be getting other pollutants/residues from the extraction process, depending on what method they used to extract it.

The website, Realm of Caring has a lot of information as well as links to sources that carry hemp (and marijuana) derived CBD that have submitted to random tests for quality and safe extraction processes. 

I have purchased from both Elixinol and Charlotte's Web in the past - marijuana is not legal where I live and it was important to me that there was some outside accountability/consent to having their products tested by a neutral party.  Anyway, both companies shipped quickly.  I was missing one item from the Elixinol company and they did not respond to my emails or their online contact form...  so I don't think their customer service is very good.  (But I liked the product that I did receive...)

Hope this helps some.

I use charlotte's web twice a day for various symptoms and don't know what I would do without it. For me the biggest help is the muscle spams and pain (which is nonexistent on the cbd supplement). CW is expensive but worth it imo. Do research on different cannabinoids. There are so many I didn't know about. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Realm of Caring does not deal with any marijuana CBD.  Here is their disclaimer:

The Realm of Caring Foundation is an independent nonprofit with its own governing board. We do not produce or sell cannabinoid products, nor do we receive funds from the sale of other company's products.

PhoenixRising Which have you tried? Charlotte's Web gets a lot of attention Apex CBD Hemp Oil is made by a guy with some great credentials for other oils, so I would consider it I heard him say it knocks you out on a recent podcast PM if you are interested or have trouble finding it

I use Green Mountain CBD Oil - I was told it’s a good company. I went from getting maybe 3 hours a night to getting 4-5 hours, so it helped a lot. I also fall asleep faster. This is after the acute phase, though.

hey matt nappa cheers i live in uk ive tried cbd brothers it comes from the female plant. its good quality though dosnt help me sleep. whats the diff betwween hemp based and female marijuana based? I can get a product from uk which is from colorado cbd distillery?