Just the Thought of exercise....

[Bu...]

Has anyone experienced bit of tiredness just the THOUGHT of exercising that be walking or jogging or any kind( I do not get anxious or nervous about exercise). I havent walked in a while but just thinking about giving it a try makes me feel somewhat tired ? its kind of hard to explain or small percentage of weakness in my legs.  that would happened to me before when i was a bit more active. I would start to get ready to go outside and already felt like my body knew that i was going to go for a walk with just the thought of walking it felt a bit tired nothing too extreme has anyone experienced the same?or similar

Yes, I have this too. Once I get walking things get a little better. If you are tired and fatigued, keep the exercise light. Walking is best. Start with less than you think you can do and just get the blood flowing. You don't need intense exercise to heal , some people actually do worse with exercise.

You can exercise til you are blue in the face once you are healed. There will be no fatigue and it will be fun and easy again.

thanks linnie the jelly legs and fatigue were lifting up for about three days but I have 2 going on 3 days that I have been having waves feeling the jelly legs again and no energy  I also feel bit of pressure in my chest and last night I had slight shortness of breath hoping this goes away soon. how are you doing?

absolutely! i usually go to the gym but the last month since i hit about 3mg im exhausted, i have chest pain and im just too tired. ive actually just cancelled my gym membership because its too expensive to keep. im trying to do a couple of small walks if i need to do something close to home. Hope this finds you on a better day :)

thank you living for cats I used to be more active and felt huge improvement in my recovery until 3 weeks ago I got a Big wave there were different factors that could have contributed at the time first I had huge depression and stress over my eyes that were dry and causing me distress for different reasons second I was prescribed antibiotics to prevent eye infection in my eyes 3rd I was walking a mile about every other day I got pumped so I started jogging and using a bike and I think that also gave me waves 4th I went to a magnet therapist who places magnets on my body and the next day I was sooo fatigued I think the magnets also contributed how I have no idea but the two times I went next day was hell so I'm hanging in there sometimes we cannot pinpoint exactly what caused our symptoms all we can do is pray and avoid those things to prevent any further waves

I hope you feel better soon Butterfly

I think I may have gotten a flare up from Kombucha. Not sure, I just woke up feeling really weird and off. My fatigue is improving a tiny bit but not much.

There's a gorgeous gym in my building. Its my dream gym and I started using it when I moved here and for some reason the weights set me off into this huge wave. My body couldn't handle it. So weird because earlier in my taper I went to the gym and did much more.

I'm so low now about .4 valium equivalent, I think it's low enough now that I'm in "real withdrawal"

today I feel like I have a window I feel better thankfully.....and I hear ya regarding weights a while back I pushed to hard as well i starting using weights and oh my it gave me huge chronic fatigue I was so scared  every since then I try my best to listen to my body if i already feel like I can barely do things around the house i wont push for anything further.....maybe now you feel like this but if you had windows that allowed you to do more than now then trust those windows will come back again. right now your withdrawal is not in a linear line and you have waves its awful I know . u also mentioned kombucha? I read its a type of black or green tea? I would stay away from tea it affects our GABA maybe that's why next day you didn't feel so well. Hope you feel better soon linne!

Stretches are good for the muscles and can still stimulate your body and help with circulation.  Try some "senior" exercises on youtube.  They are mild or just do stretches for now.  Just keep moving.  It's important to keep yourself from getting stiff and making your body hurt more.  As you get stronger, add other regimens as tolerated.  Just don't lay around.  Walking around the house every so often is better than nothing.  Any movement.  Stretches while in bed can be beneficial, too.  Anything.  Just move!

Thank you Lynn your right thanks for the motivation! its so easy to give in and just sit around thanks once again!

Butterfly.  You are doing well despite your symptoms.  Please, please take it slow.  Glad I could help with exercise/stretching suggestion.  It is so important to move and work the body otherwise pains can start in the muscles and joints.  Just one more thing to avoid if possible.

God bless and I hope it continues to improve for you and you will be FREE one of these days.  There is hope!

thank you living for cats I used to be more active and felt huge improvement in my recovery until 3 weeks ago I got a Big wave there were different factors that could have contributed at the time first I had huge depression and stress over my eyes that were dry and causing me distress for different reasons second I was prescribed antibiotics to prevent eye infection in my eyes 3rd I was walking a mile about every other day I got pumped so I started jogging and using a bike and I think that also gave me waves 4th I went to a magnet therapist who places magnets on my body and the next day I was sooo fatigued I think the magnets also contributed how I have no idea but the two times I went next day was hell so I'm hanging in there sometimes we cannot pinpoint exactly what caused our symptoms all we can do is pray and avoid those things to prevent any further waves

Hey Butterfly, be careful with antibiotics because I have seen on here where they set some people into waves.

Preacher girl thank you. Yes I had forgot all about the antibiotics and how they can give you waves at first I thought well it couldn't be the antibiotics since they were just drops in my eyes but I need not to underestimate antibiotics because technically it was still being introduced into by body even if it was small amounts later the doctor wanted to prescribe drops that cointained steroid I'm so glad I didn't take them because I have heard it can give you hell