I keep noticing the number 66.

[Ma...]

For the past month I keep noticing the number 66. Every day I look at the battery life on my computer screen or phone and they say 66% like almost every day when I remember to look. When I weigh things out in my scale, I will get 66 or 66.6 and notice it, and stop myself from reaching the desired weight and just stare at the digits in my scale. I don't know if I'm losing it or what. But usually it is happening like every time I look at the battery life on my phone or the computer. It's eerie.

I found this on the net, on Quora though:

66 means Creative Power

The number 6 symbolizes the principle of nurturing, caring and harmony. The 6 energy signifies the need for stability and relates to home and family, society, possessions, planetary issues and concrete tangibles.

6 also symbolizes responsibility and service, which needs to be achieved through love, nurturing, protection and self-less service to humanity.

6’s appearing consistently tells of the ability to use the imagination and the intellect combined to bring about positive outcomes. It also tells you to be aware to balance your thoughts, worries or concerns about the material issues, with a focus and faith in the spiritual.

Regards

Govind Valmikki Shandilya

Bangalore, India

I noticed the number 33 for years for some reason, I even started waking up at 3:33, crazy but the mind can do weird things as we all know.

The mind is so complex and has such a processing power that it can subconsciously fixate on something like that when it's repairing. In my case I am hyper-aware from being stuck in fight or flight; Fore example even the smallest particle in the air around me catches my attention and scares me. For about 4 months post jump I would always catch any watch around me that was at 9:11 or 11:11. It did pass and I don't notice those anymore.

666 would be even better  >:D

Interestingly, I also see more often 66 lately, but most of the time I see 44 or 444. Sometimes 11:11, but I think that this withdrawal turn up some kind of OCD, so when I look at digital clock I always calculate numbers (if calculate is good word).

I assumed that I'm not the only one getting fixated on numbers. It's just been an issue since making my last gabapentin cut two weeks ago. It probably has something to do with the brain repairing itself or trying to find stability. That makes sense. Seeing the number 6 everywhere is a little eerie, especially weighing out powders on my scale, and having them come out to 0.666, which happened a few times. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong or I'm being warned. But I am the cause of this. I'm not exactly paying close attention to what I'm physically doing at the time when I arrive at these number. It usually happens when I'm in autopilot tapering poisons.

I was fixated on 13 during withdrawal, and trying to avoid it.  I think it’s part of the brain concentrating too hard and getting freaked out.

I’m better now because life went on even after I was all freaked out.

Tiny

It is definitely withdraw, the reality is that it’s not the symptoms, but your reactions to them that matter; anybody else would notice the same number everywhere and not care.

[d1...]
18 has been my families number for decades, its been tied to so many events and dates, etc. we really believe theres power in that number for us.

Mine is 11:11 and 1:11 on the clock....I have been told that is an Angel number......didn't associate it with withdrawal, I think it is called Synchronicity...and it has some sort of spiritual meaning....

All these numbers, are classical for the spirit world, archangels. In deep meditation, I have seen 51:53. To many, it may only sound like fantasies, but it's true to me. :)