Sleeping Well But Still Some Symptoms

[bo...]

Is anybody out there sleeping all night, without the aid of anything, but still having other symptoms?

I sleep every night pretty much the whole night yet I'm still having some symptoms. I figured after sleeping well for several months the other symptoms would disappear.

I'm feeling pretty good today. Mostly just depression and rapid/manic thoughts. I've been battling it for a month now. I have good and bad days.

Are you taking any ADs?

Hey guys I am the same. I sleep 9 hours at night my sleep is like before but still after sleep my symphtoms are coming. They are every day from the beginning of my withdrawal every time after sleep. At the afternoon and the night I am okay just like Parker says. Why after sleep? Why at the same time and why every day really I dont know. Just like some program. Cant understand! No one full day without them. Anyone like me?

Boomboxboy21,

When I wake up I am fine! But after hour I start to feel muscle stiffness( in my shoulders, in my neck and specially  in my head) , blurred vision also weird vision sometimes,  teeth tingling, weakness in the thighs at the front (like jelly legs), and I am feeling nervous. This is everyday around  one hour after sleep and they comes together all of them .All of my symphtoms comes and goes away just like this, at the afternoon I am better, and the night I am like nothing happened! That's my nasty symphtoms they are here from the beginning of my withdrawal and I am not sure that they will disappears one day! So what's yours??? 

The symptoms I'm dealing with are mostly depression, lack of interest in things, unclear thinking, and rapid/manic thoughts. My day plays out about the same way. I usually feel fine for a few hours after waking. The symptoms get worse as the day goes on and then by night, I usually feel better. I have had some really good days where I feel no symptoms, however.

Interesting because I am 7 months off from Klono and first 4 months  I was have mine symphtoms from now and also the same yours 1/1. In the beginning of month 5 all these psychical symptoms are gone from then!  Now I have  only the physical. I don't know what the heck is going on. So my day is absolutely the same too but for now only with physical symptoms. So strange....

I sleep all night (no sleep aids) and still have symptoms.  What are yours?

I’m sleeping well except for waking a few times during the nights but still have symptoms like shakes burning muscles light head chest discomfort and neck tension but I think they are improving a little bit;;these withdrawals mimic ever illness I can think of but I got to keep reminding myself they are only withdrawal symptoms and they aren’t going to kill me🤞 :smitten: