Loss of taste and smell

[Ho...]

Anybody lose their taste and smell and have good encouraging words to share with me ? I have lots of other sxs but these have devastated me the most . Looking for Hope as we all are

Yes, definitely early on and still not completely back but now have burning in my mouth and on my tongue, even toothpaste aggravates this burning sensation on my tongue and of course, anything acid or too hot, be it peppery hot or temperature hot.......

I am not sure where you are in this but I lost my sense of taste the first month off but then it all came back. It will get better.

Anybody lose their taste and smell and have good encouraging words to share with me ? I have lots of other sxs but these have devastated me the most . Looking for Hope as we all are

I have loss of taste and my appetite is not good there are so many symptoms during withdrawal and some of them are ok now,as long as we can remember that they are not life threatening and will pass eventually🙏

If it was a gradual thing that went off with benzo withdrawal, it might be still be possible to get it back.

If it went off during a seizure-ish activity it might not. I myself I have lost around 80% of erogenous sensation in my male parts in a seizure-ish activity. It was painful at first, but now that the pain is gone, it feels numb. The prospects don't look very good in my case but I remain hopeful.