Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Varicose veins/ thread veins suddenly appearing anyone else?

[no...]

I've noticed a  LOT of thread/ and  small Varicose veins appearing on my legs and spreading like mad over night  especially the left leg, has anyone else noticed or have or had this happen?

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

threadveins on may ankles for sure. Also more cellulite on my lower body. I was so fit and never had this before

• 4 years later...

I have so many veins visible on my ankles now. Should i see a doctor ? Is there a treatment for that?

Yes, it is better to visit a doctor. You might need treatment for blood vessels. Unfortunately, the veins will still be visible, and if it bothers you, you can go for a varicose veins removal. My sister had the same problem. She addressed Cameron Rokhsar dermatologic surgeon and went through a laser treatment. The result is great.

Varicose veins that are visible will remain.  I’m presently seeing a vein doctor and just today had my veins mapped with an ultrasound for sclerotherapy (?) soon.  Compression socks are also helpful and I got a prescription for that.