Sleep /fatigue

[Sc...]

Last week my body felt so reved up I could barely sleep. The last two days I can't sleep enough. I feel like I have bin crushing fatigue and no matter how much I sleep I wake up feeling like I just had anaethesia put in my. I feel drugged and so tired and it won't fad until I sleep more. Has anyone has this? I even have bags under my eyes but I shouldn't from getting more then the normal amount of sleep. This scares me.

I have the chronic fatigue badly too. It feels like someone injected lead into my veins. It sucks. My worst symptom

Yes, I have that.

I found that during those fatigue waves (I am in one now) caffeine actually helps me sleep if I have insomnia. Not always, but sometimes I wake up after a couple of hours of sleep, drink half a cup of tea (since I wasn't drinking any caffeine for at least a year, half a cup of black tea is a lot of caffeine for me) and then finally able to fall back asleep for another hour.

I just went through that really bad, like I couldnt even move or stay awake but when I slept it got 10 times worse. It seems to be letting up a bit now thankfully but seems to come in waves too