Sudden Joint Popping all over

[Et...]

Hi everybody,

At 7 months out suddenly my joints started popping all over, it's normal for them to pop a bit but this is not normal; almost all my joints when I move them pop every couple of minutes and it's getting painful. At some point about a month ago I remember moving my arm that was above the couch and my shoulder grinded, but that was in an unnatural position. This sudden popping and pain all over started 3 days ago and it's freaking me out. One of my first symptoms was my neck crepitus while moving it to the left, it's still with me today and part of the reason I am overwhelmed.

I have searched and know popping is common, but the constant version, has this sudden severe popping happened to anybody?

Yes! I have it too and it started during withdrawal ,

I think the popping is due to all the brutal muscle tensions

do you feel too like you “need” to crack the joints yourself  like a chiropractor adjustment to get some relief?

Thanks Camela!! I was also thinking that it must be the muscle tension, I tried popping my neck a few times but it ended badly; I was also going to often to the chiropractor but no improvement there. I’ve been getting long deep tissue massages and they help a little. Today I am in a window but everything is still popping. Thanks again for chiming in! I was staring to worry I was alone.

This started in my fingers, elbow and now knee. Makes me feel OLD

Everything is Popping Bluepill? I am starting to panic on this one, was in the middle of a window and it sucked me back down.

Ethan: lots of popping and I’m not terribly old yet. Fingers sound like food processor when I bend them, not painful but loud. Elbows, knees, sometimes ankle and elbows.

I had chronically popping thumb joints during taper and after quitting. I had other joint stiffness and pain issues (shoulder, hip), and they seemed related to me. All are much better now that I am about 8 months out.

Oh, you guys  :smitten:

Just thought I'd  pop in.  :thumbsup:

If I didn't know that it was all so true and real it would be funny.  You've gotta admit it.  This stuff is beyond the pale.

Electric toe is one of my favourites.  Minor, I know, but very funny when I think about it.

Don't for a moment think I'm minimising it.  I know all too well. 

Dee x

OK why is it that I worry about something that is happening to me and then some one else posts about it?!  I have had cracking in fingers, elbows, shoulder, neck, TI back joint, knees and ankles.  And it is weird because I normally or often try to crack my joints (bad habit I know) but now; it can happen without me trying! I am in a window right now but feel the pressure building and know a wave is coming...  God help me. 

Thanks for the replies, I feel better that I'm not alone. Today my hip is hurting like crazy and it seems I can find movements where every time it cracks, almost in every joint; after doing it a few times I am sore after for a long time. Fortunatley I am in a window and it's not overwhelming me.

Thanks Bluepill, we are on the same boat; let's hope this passes soon.