Describe your symptoms change

[id...]

Do you have dramatic symptom changes?

For example a week of extreme nausea turns into a week of intense DP and then turns into a week of headaches and then a week of unbearable sleepiness and then a week of total insomnia?

Mine changes throughout the day.  Mornings are the worst and just goes from there.  Literally, one hour to the next. 

Yes my symptoms shift around like a kaleidoscope. Currently my worst symptom is depression, deep dark depression where I see no light and have no hope. Guess what, a week and a half ago I had a window and felt amazing, life was beautiful, I drove to the beach and was thinking about all these exciting things I could do, now I just feel like rolling up in a ball and crying. It makes no sense, nothing has changed. Sometimes anxiety is my worst symptom, sometimes fatigue, sometimes brain fog. It’s all over the place. At 13 months out I’m well and truely sick of this, I miss have a life, I miss just living in the moment and feeling normal, like you know the world isn’t coming to an end.

My symptoms don't really change anymore. Been stuck with DP/DR depression, cognitive impairment, sensory hallucinations, severe night terrors, numbness, breathing issues, my brain being unable to process how my body weighs leading toover and under compensating, just sheer confusion at the world and unable to enjoy anything. Been stuck for 3 Months

Agitation, restlessness and sleeping, eating are my biggest issues...cannot do something to distract myself and stop this restlessness....

Why the mornings are so bad really?  I am stuck from the beginning of my withdrawal with a few very nasty symphtoms and they don't want to go away! They are every morning 7 months already! They are blurred vision,Jelly legs,musle stiffness,teeth tingling sometimes breathing issues. These symphtoms are every single day after sleep, late afternoon and the night I am okay. But if I stop to avoid  the stress these symphtoms starting to be a very strong and I am going into a wave! :(

[bd...]
every couple of months theres the "featured" symptom, the symptom thats so bad it feels like it will destroy you, and ya think, man if only X would subside, i wouldnt be toooooooo bad. and then it never really totally subsides so much as another fun-filled symptom steps into the forefront to take over and make our worlds filled with glee....

every couple of months theres the "featured" symptom, the symptom thats so bad it feels like it will destroy you, and ya think, man if only X would subside, i wouldnt be toooooooo bad. and then it never really totally subsides so much as another fun-filled symptom steps into the forefront to take over and make our worlds filled with glee....

Exactly This.  Recently I had anger give way to muscle pain give way back to anger give way to brain fog with some GI days scattered throughout there too.

I've been sealing with chronic fatigue and exercise intolerance for 3 months. Prior to that I was great.

If this would go away I could at least do my life

Yes, I don't get why mornings are the worst. In general, enough sleep seems to be making symptoms worse.

Also, yes, you think: "If only this symptoms went away, I'll be okay" and then the next one slams you that is just as disruptive.