Can you direct me to the place where cannabis is discussed indepth?

[Ly...]

Is there a place where cannabis is discussed here on the forum?  I forget how I had accessed it a long while back.  Thanks.  Can anyone direct me to it?

• 2 weeks later...

Bella Girl, I found it.  But after reading it and closing it, I don't know how I found it.  If I find it again, and it does keep popping up, I will try to send it to you.

I am going to PM you so that I don't forget.  If I do, please PM me and remind me.

It's that Benzo brain thing I have.   

Abcd

Thank you. I see from your signature you are benzo feee! That’s great. How are you feeling??i hope ok.

Bella

Hey Bella, yea, my Fourth Anniversary yesterday.  Yay me, lol! ;D  I keep plodding along, thanks for asking but, hey, don't look to me as an example of what may lie ahead for you, because I consider myself a "special" case.  I've always had this weird feeling that one fine day I'll be announcing that my symptoms were unrelated to benzo use at all, I just so hope I'm right.  I keep meaning to change my signature to reflect this as well.

I see it's early taper days for you.  Hope you're doing okay?  Nice 'n easy, okay, nice 'n easy.  :thumbsup:

:smitten:

Thanks. I just left the endocrinologist. My adrenals have recovered from the steroids and now she feels that other symptoms  is Ativan withdrawl. She said to do it slowly!!! She said it could take. Year! Oh well ...hearing from her