take 60 days benzo is it still withdrawal?

[mo...]

i took Diazepam 5 mg for 23 days and then 26 days of clonex 0.5 mg than i stopped and took .

then i took for 15 days 3 clonex and 3 Diazepam. i took Lorazepam after two weeks and again another Lorazepam after another two weeks.

now i'm 13 days without any benzos

i have Stress in the head with hands and feet and general pressure in the body.

headaches.

There were many panic attacks that I thought I was losing my mind. And sweating. i'v Dry mouth. i've Diarrhea .

muscle pain in the hand and leg and a feeling of cold that were initially + pains and currents in the head + pressure in the head and hands and feet. It lasts for hours a day mostly in the morning Sometimes, during the evening and night, there is calm and calmness, and I am sure that the story is already behind me and again in the morning everything comes back from the beginning.

is it still withdrawal symptoms?

anyone can help me know? i took benzos dayly only 50 days it can cause such symptoms like that?

thank you

moyseh

Hello  moysheh zuhmir :hug: Welcome to benzobuddies

I am happy that you found us, withdrawal can be very challenging, you will receive much support here.  I am sorry you’re having a rough time of it right now.  Benzodiazepines are recommended short term (2 or 3 weeks) It doesn’t take long for the body to become dependent on them. Benzos should be tapered off slowly.  Withdrawal symptoms can take quite a long time to settle down, they will go eventually. 

I would suggest that you familiarise yourself with the Ashton Manual, It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

I will leave a few links:

Professor Ashtons Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.

Please feel free to ask questions, we have many supportive and kind members here who will support you and give sound advice. Feel free to check out the forum and post to any of our dedicated threads.

If you would be so kind as to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice this link will show you how to  ”Create a signature”

Welcome aboard.

Magrita