Just wondering

[Le...]

If you mean does anyone take an anti depressant as well as Valium then the answer is yes. Quite a lot of us do. Are you considering going on an anti depressant?

I've been on a antidepressant for a year exffor someone told me it's not good to take with valium so I stopped half. and dropped to much valium too quick now my mind's a mess and I feel I'm having a continually breakdown my mind is all over the place racing I can't get control of thoughts I'm away in country with friend I went to dr she put me back up on Val and the anti d I am so scared my thought are racing and all over the place and I can't function before i came up here counsellor said ignore thoughts but  a real mess

Things will improve but it is a slow process. The majority of people try to come off too quickly and end up getting bitten. So please don't think you're the only one.

I think you need to forget about tapering for a while and let your mind and body settle down. Hopefully you will then stabilize. There is no rush to come off anything.

It might be a good idea in the future to decide which drug you want to come off first and don't try to come off two at once. Most people on here seem to recommend coming off the benzo first.

Good Luck.

Yes, I took SSRI's for many months throughout my taper. Then my PDOC gently weaned me off of the SSRI. I personally didn't have any difficulties as a result of this.