Need help please

[Sc...]

I cant take this anymore. I was okay yesterday until about 2pm other than Gerd issues, acid reflux, chest pain, shortness of breath. The doctor prescribed me omeprazole. Since I took it I'm weak, shaky, can barely get out of bed. I've been crying non stop and I'm so scared right now. I'm getting to the point of reinstating. I cant live this way anymore. Idk what to do or how to keep going. I feel like my body is breaking down. Idk if it was a reaction to the medicine but it started an hour after I took it and I was okay before that. I cant do this anymore. I'm breaking down so badly. I cant stop crying. Idk what to do. Would a rescue dose hurt me right now. I'm so lost.

Hang on!  https://pointofreturn.com/pages/drug_interactions

All you have to do is type in the medication and gabba to see if there are interactions and in this case - there absolutely are!  You will be fine.  Just need to rest and get it out of your system.  I know the horrific pain you are in; and to be honest, I would have taken ANYTHING to relieve my symptoms if I had access to it.  But I did not and I am sorry that you did.  Just give it 2-3 days of knowing that you unintentionally gave yourself a setback and that you will just learn from this.  Stay hydrated and breathe into your belly.  You can do this.  We are here.

This happened to me before too. Taking anything foreign can set you back unintentionally. Same symptoms , could barely walk, weakness fatigue. Its been awful. It has resolved very slowly for me. I have thought about updosing too but I haven't .

I'm seven weeks out from my last dose. How is a set back like this from an antacid even possible? It's so frightening. I'm trying my hardest to stay strong but I'm so scared and can't stop crying. I feel like this thing is defeating me. I had a massive setback from Bactrim a few weeks ago and it was horrible. I cant tske anything anymore. I'm tired of living this way 😢

That’s part of withdrawal, it’ll lie to you telling you you’re defeated. Unfortunately that hopelessness is part of the journey. If yer really committed to being free of this, see it for what it is. You have to walk through intense fire with this. I hope you have good support around you, it’s so important. Clear your mind of the I need to feel normal today thoughts. It’s a journey and you will make it. Don’t take any more pills. It’s not the long term answer.  Breathe....distract....

When I feel that I can't take this anymore, I tell myself over and over "I only have to get through today".

Hang in there. And keep posting.