Desperate need for help

[Ma...]

I have had a miserable taper.

On the whole dose. 24 hour period i am consistent.

But.. each 1/4 pill i take in that 24 hour period varies in size...

Could this be causing such a,miserable taper?

Is it the medicine in your blood stream we are reducing.. or does each dose consistency matter most?

I have had a miserable taper.

On the whole dose. 24 hour period i am consistent.

But.. each 1/4 pill i take in that 24 hour period varies in size...

Could this be causing such a,miserable taper?

Is it the medicine in your blood stream we are reducing.. or does each dose consistency matter most?

ummm, What are you taking?? -I think it will matter for some not others...??

Tapering history??

Hang in there..

Being able to determine the exact dose you are taking is very important in this process. Eyeballing the size of a cut pill is not very accurate and could very well be your problem right now. If you can - see about switching over to Valium, which is more manageable. If you have to dry cut, there are more accurate methods for doing so. Please check out the tapering section and find out what all your options are and how it is done if you can't switch. Some people get their druggists to compound exact doses for them, others use micro scales to weigh out precise quantities, and others have learned to dissolve their medications and know precisely how many mls of fluid continua how many mg's of drug. Please check it out on the taper plan section and find a better way to determine your doses. Right now you are almost guessing what you're taking because of how you are measuring your meds. It's not hopeless because there are other ways and tricks to do this - you just need to learn how to do them. Hopefully once this is done, you'll start to feel much more stable.