micro taper and wd's

[on...]

From what I have read on Professor Ashton's website, my understanding is when you micro taper it's suppose to make wd's minimal.Then I read that others are going through Armageddon.Why micro taper to begin with if your still going to be going through the same hell?Just wanting to understand.Thank you

From what I have read on Professor Ashton's website, my understanding is when you micro taper it's suppose to make wd's minimal.Then I read that others are going through Armageddon.Why micro taper to begin with if your still going to be going through the same hell?Just wanting to understand.Thank you

There is a high probability than a microtaper will be much more tolerable.  A few  folks will probably have a difficult time no matter what they do. but most folks that do a slow microtaper find it works very well..

Once I started a DLMT, I had only occasional, mild sxs, most of which could be relieved with a few OTC meds.  When I jumped at .5mg V, I had absolutely no residual sxs.

Builder,I sure appreciate you.You've helped me so much since I been here.I dont know how to thank you.Thanks for some more wisdom on this subject.