Almost done with six whole months and...

[Re...]

In this very moment... I feel 100%. I don't know if this will last or how long, but I am holding on dearly. Either way I am ecstatic, because I now know that healing does happen and will happen. Right now, in this moment I feel my natural endorphins releasing from the beautiful weather. There's an electricity in the air... and for the first time, it's not the bad type of electricity that burns and shoots in my veins. It's the good kind that makes me feel invigorated and alive. I'm returning, guys! I can see the light again!!

I am so happy for you!!

Did you go through a phase of not being able to feel normal again because of just overthinking? Like a constant awareness of what you've been through? I can't describe it but I wish it would go away.

This is wonderful, Return2Light! And what a fitting screen name this is! I couldn't be happier for you. Yes, you are Healing, it is happening, you are coming back! This is so exciting!

Hugs  :smitten:

Julz xx

fakeittilyoumakeit: Oooh yes. For a long time I believed I would have ptsd

for the rest of my life from being ravaged by the worst symptoms possible. I couldn't even imagine that I'd ever return to any sense of normalcy. I've been symptomatic for soo long, I even felt eerie moments in silence when just took a look around and went "fuck. so this is my life now?" because I couldn't even remember the last time I felt normal or what normal was anymore. Month 5 was really hard because at some moments I felt acute symptoms again and it felt like I was stuck like that forver.

But slowly but surely, I did begin seeing progress. Granted, it felt like I'd go one step forward and two steps back most times. But It's all worth it. Every day, every hour, every second that you hold on counts. If you keep pushing through, you WILL get results. Keep your faith and hope alive.

Linnieoffdrugs: I definitely will write a success story for you guys when I feel like I know I've won the war. Though I may be feeling well right now, benzo withdrawal is an enemy that always has sneak attacks rolled up its sleeves. But I'm ready with my fists up, ready to shoot down whatever else that may the thrown at me.

Thanks everyone else for the reply :]. Love, Light and healing to you all <3

I’m so thankful you came back to write this; it’s these posts that give some much needed hope around here. I’m So glad you are at that point and please write your story when you feel like it. Enjoy life!!

Yayyy so happy for you!! It is stories like these that help the rest of us push on. I wish you continued healing. Let us know how you are getting along.

I am so happy for you!!

Did you go through a phase of not being able to feel normal again because of just overthinking? Like a constant awareness of what you've been through? I can't describe it but I wish it would go away.

I have this,  I feel like I can never be normal because of this happening. Like the chunk of time this is taking can never be replaced. It's weird and hard to describe.

Return2Light,

That's awesome that you had a good day today. It's something to celebrate. I felt the exact same yesterday. Depression was creeping in but it never fully overtook me. Today, however, has been different. Not as great of a day. It's a long battle, but any progress of feeling good is progress.