Hello

[Ab...]

Hello. I am new here. I've been struggling with addiction for over 10+ years and am finally completely off these nasty pills for good. The side effects are terrible but I hope to help someone from my horrible experiences and reassure that there is a way and there is hope. And gain some strategies on rebuilding and retraining the brain.

Hello Abetterending :hug: Welcome to BenzoBuddies!

Withdrawal from benzos can be a dreadful experience. Symptoms can hang around for a long while but it does ease off with some time, it will be "Abetterending".  Did you slow taper ?  We are happy you found us, and look forward to reading your story.  You will find a lot of comfort communicating with others who are in the same situation as you are.  Congratulations on being benzo free.!

We have many supportive and kind members here who will support you and give sound advice. Feel free to check out the forum and post to any of our dedicated threads.  The Ashton Manual is an excellent resource about these types of medication and their effect on the body. It provides Tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms

Here is a link to the manual: Professor Ashtons Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.

When you can please write a signature line that will appear at the bottom of each post, describing your medication history. It will help members to see were you are at Here are the directions to do that: Create a signature

Welcome aboard

Magrita