Headache/Migraine

[sa...]

I’m out of acute. Plagued constantly with headaches! Help?

It is this dull ache inside my brain and it’s taking over my life.

There are migraine meds out there that you can get prescribed. If you have more than 14 headache days a month, sometimes Botox works. Don't suffer - please talk to your doctor. I have had migraines since I was 15 years old - I literally am blinded with the pain so I am extremely sympathetic. If you live in the U.S. sometimes the Exedrin Migraine is supposed to be useful. If OTC stuff doesn't help you, then please see your doctor for some sort of relief. If necessary go to the E.R. - they have migraine drugs. Just make sure they don't give you benzos.

Just I just did a 90min deep tissue massage and the therapist told me a common ailment he gets are headaches, most if not all resolve after a massage. He said that it's the tension built up that causes them, being in withdrawal I know the massive amount of tension we have built up. If it's possible for you, give it a try.

I took a bendryl and I feel pretty much normal hydroxyzoine didn't really do anything at all my headache iscompletly gone I feel normal, my left ear doesn't feel blocked like it did before, I don't understand why this is working any suggestions?