Skin numbness

[Do...]

The skin on my  face is completely numb as are my forearms and calves. It tingles all the time and feels warm. So disconcerting and hard to get off of your mind...kind of like a constant reminder that something is wrong. Has anyone else had this and how long before it went away please?  Feeling hopeless today....

I had this symptom in the first 6 months of my withdrawal, and then it went away.  My numbness was in the hands, forearms, and in the chin.  Hope it get better for you soon.

The skin on my  face is completely numb as are my forearms and calves. It tingles all the time and feels warm. So disconcerting and hard to get off of your mind...kind of like a constant reminder that something is wrong. Has anyone else had this and how long before it went away please?  Feeling hopeless today....

Absolutely. The right side of my face began tingling roughly 2 months after jumping, followed two months later by numbness / buzzing / tingling in my fingertips, toes / foot and occasionally extending into my calves. I've had these symptoms for nearly 5 months now, and despite having two MRIs and a battery of other tests, nothing seems to cause, trigger or relieve it.

I go through phases for weeks at a time it seems. Sometimes it's pretty significant and other times just annoying. It seems like it peeked around 8-10 mos but I'm still experiencing it now at nearly 13 mos.

I have had numbness in my right leg, foot, face, ear, buttocks and stomach for 8 months. It is so scary and almost impossible to distract from. I pray it is WD and goes away eventually

I had this symptom in the first 6 months of my withdrawal, and then it went away.  My numbness was in the hands, forearms, and in the chin.  Hope it get better for you soon.

yes I get that skin n on fire sometimes feeling hot skin all over also tinnitus I believe it will ease soon twenty four days off dizapam

yes I get that skin n on fire sometimes feeling hot skin all over also tinnitus I believe it will ease soon twenty four days off dizapam

Congratulations on being 24 days benzo free, good for you!  It will get better as you progress, including the hot/burning skin issues.  Wishing you prompt healing.