Can only walk about 50 feet before I feel like I could collapse

[li...]

My exercise tolerance is severe. Last week I could walk to the store , now I can only walk to my bathroom. Getting very scared.

Anyone else have this level of symptoms?

I have it but it is not that bad. I can at least walk to the mailbox twice a day. I did experience debilitating weakness when i initially detoxed and it put me in bed but I forced myself to get up after 2 days and it got better. I pray you get better soon.

Everyday. I've been forcing myself to walk but the symptoms are so strong. I'm so sorry you're going through this. 😖

I was able to go to the mailbox and further 2 weeks ago , so I think this is just a worsening temporarily. It is very scary. Today I am feeling slightly better. I can make it to my mailbox now. but not much further

Sorry you are going through this I know how depressing and scary it can be some days I have better than others i had much better day yesterday but today I woke up and said what happened i slept well except for the sweating part and I woke up feeling tired then i got up and felt 0 energy with bit of jelly legs again. on days like this i just try not to push to hard knowing i had better days gives me hope. in your case dont give up we are all healing at different times and different speeds

hope you feel better soon! 

Butterfly :smitten:

Yes, today is one of those zero energy days. The jelly legs are a bit better though. Hoping this starts to clear up soon. I had a few windows a while back. The last 2 weeks have been dreadful. Hopeful that I may return to some normal function soon.

I'm in the same boat with severe exhaustion but my case is complicated with hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.  The annoying thing is I always perk up in the evening and I think my cortisol goes up in the evening, and its low in the day.

I hope this fatigue starts to lift soon.  I t is very frightening as you start to think you have CFS or ME.

ceejay-

yes I totally thought/think about CFS/ME the symptoms really overlap. I am holding right now and starting to feel a bit better.  I thought I had adrenal fatigue too, and then I learned that Benzos screw up your HPA axis and really the problem is with the signals coming from the brain, not the adrenals themselves. It's really about a nervous system that is out of balance. I have been following the protocol for healing from CFS and adrenal fatigue, they are both the same. It does seem to be helping somewhat although the healing seems slow.

I have found so many DIFFERENT reasons for not being able to walk very far at all;

1) Muscle Fatigue

2) Dizziness if I increase my heart rate

3) Coordination was more of an issue than now but still hesitant about falling

4) Jelly legs occur when I have anxiety and this has happened while attempting to walk further than my yard

5) Extreme exhaustion haunts me to the point where I am too tired to try do go further

And again, my healing has NOT been linear as well. I was able to walk further about 4 days ago and then was hit with a massive wave and today has been my first day of actually doing this since then.  I have made a goal to walk a certain distance one day only to realize the next day that I can't even get past the driveway (not a long drive way). 

But here is the thing: My physique isn't nearly as important to me as my mental health now so I am OK with letting myself heal and listening to when my body is ready for getting back in shape.  Not long ago I would have never said that thinking that physical health was the priority.  My how things change.... 

We all can relate so you are in good company but THANK You for bringing it front and center.

Leslie J-

I have the exact same symptoms. My brain is pretty good. I have mostly just physical symptoms just like what you have described. Today I made it up to our roof deck which is a short walk down the hall and up the elevator. I was tired after returning home from being up there.

Its so frustrating, but like you said the body wants to heal. I just wish it would hurry up.

Still mostly housebound , but having small incremental improvements. Hoping that things can normalize and I get get on with my life.

A friend of mine who had a horrific 2.5 year withdrawal who also had this level of fatigue as well as horrible BWS just started feeling better. It was slow at first and then out of the blue she felt mostly normal. She's almost off the meds now too.

So I have hope that this will all go away soon.

Yes, let’s have hope that it won’t take us quite that long but if it does: so be it. I was actually able to walk about 1/2 mike yesterday. My legs were not exactly strong but there was improvement! Then bad hip pain at night. :(.