OMG! Anyone else housebound and having to cope with loud fighting neighbours?

[no...]

I'm having a hell taper house bound and having to cope with loud fighting neighbours, except I can't any longer  :'( :'( :'(

Nova xxx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so sorry you're going through this, noisy neighbors can indeed wreck your nerves when all you want is peace and quiet during benzo withdrawal.  I have the same problem sometimes, I just try not to pay attention, but it's hard.  Hope it get better for you.  Will think of you. 

I'm so sorry you're going through this, noisy neighbors can indeed wreck your nerves when all you want is peace and quiet during benzo withdrawal.  I have the same problem sometimes, I just try not to pay attention, but it's hard.  Hope it get better for you.  Will think of you.

Thanks Ginger  :hug: Sorry you have the same problem these are SUPER loud  :D even the other neighbors  in the whole block are complaining about them and their not withdrawing from anything :(

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I am so sorry, Nova, I cannot imagine living with that ... I could not tolerate it at the best of times but certainly not now.

Hugs

Fiona  :smitten:

Sorry!

Not fighting neighbours but just had 2 weeks of scaffolding being put up and house I rent flat in being painted and scaffolding taken down again which has been hell.

Hyperaccusis does not go well with clanking metal poles, drills or even the sound of a paint brush on a wall outside my bedroom window at 8am.

Oh that sounds awful.  I have a stupid truck delivery to a grocery store near me, where the trucks are always beeping while they back up.  The sounds drives me nuts.