Just walked to the shop and died about 27 times! Literally collapsed on my bed

[...]

God this is fatigue like no other!

I can't breathe - my body shuts down from just walking down the stairs

I had to go to the shop to buy food, nearly killed me

i'm only 34 I shouldn't be like this

You need to get out an start doing some easy exercise then.  Build up your stamina.  Are you this way over anxiety or is it really fatigue or just lack of motivation or are you just that tired that you want to fall asleep?

You need to work on something to change things up.  Staying the current course isn't going to produce new results.

I had that same fatigue when I was in detox and I was very healthy. I literally could not make it back to my room from the nurses station down the hall. One of the nurses helped me back to my room. I had to stay in bed for a day and a half. I made myself get up and go to class every day and thought I was going to drop dead. It got better as time went by (probably about a week). I am exercise intolerant now but I started today doing a little walking around the back yard a couple time a day and to the mailbox twice a day.

I had to go to the shop to buy food, nearly killed me

Yeah, but you made it :)

In all seriousness, every bit of exercise you can manage will make you stronger, even though it feels bad at the time. Don't overdo it or anything, but try and slowly increase it.

I have had a couple stretches where I felt so weak and terrible, having slept very little over a long period of time, that I can barely move or breathe, and I feel like I'm never going to sleep in this condition, I'm way too uncomfortable. And then I somehow miraculously sleep. Waking up from that a few hours later, I feel like I've been resurrected. Honestly thought I would die. It's a fantastic feeling, a small taste of what I believe full recovery will look like.

Just savor the few times you feel ok. There will be some, and then they will increase.

I totally understand.  I'm not sure I agree with the idea that exercise will help this.  Sometimes exercise can make things worse in withdrawal.  I have to carefully manage my energy these days.  I get very tired after 5pm and I can't schedule too much in one day. 

i am in the same situation...only an hour or two of sleeping in the last 2 weeks AND eating is a big problem as well.

can you guys eat normally? i am so scared that i eat only a little every day....

I am in this situation too. I can walk but only very short distances. The rest of the time I'm in bed. I can walk to the bathroom and make food. I can barely walk more than this though