18 month wave? Encouragement for this mile marker?

[pr...]

Hey Buddies,

Subject says it all. Crossed 18 months. Thankfully. A lot of improvements, but I have to say- pretty discouraged that I’m not healed yet. And that I’m in a wave. Brain stuff, muscle and nerve pain, jelly legs, shaking off and on- it’s like, really?  Would really appreciate those at 18 plus to chime in. Need to know that I’m not alone. Thanks!

I'm not at 18 months however your 18 month marker surely deserves some applause. you have come so far.

I had really bad jelly legs this week. So bad I thought I might not be able to walk. Today it let up. I'd say they were bad for 2 weeks. No issues at all today with the weakness. It feels like the muscles spontaneously came back. Compared to yesterday its night and day

I am with you.  I jumped 5 days before you.  Last week was an awful wave - I tried some supplements and B-vitamins and was thrown into a huge wave - thankfully only lasted a week but things are still very challenging for me at 18 months especially the anxiety.  I can remember how I felt a year ago and I am so much better now than I was then.  Hang on my friend.  This nightmare will end.