Hot Water in Ear

[pr...]

Has anyone else has the feeling of hot water or any liquid running out of the ear, but nothing comes out? Thanks in advance for your replies because ot means a lot when someone answers. :thumbsup:

I would think this is a sensory "hallucination." Nothing to be scared of, because it will go away. The term hallucination scares people, but remember that it is your brain that benzos affected the most! Going CT off benzos may causes various sorts of hallucinations, visual, taste, hearing, sight, etc etc.  These are transitory things and will go away as long as you remain free of benzos.

I have feelings like Im wearing earphones when I'm not, wearing a hat, wearing glasses. Insects crawling in my nose.

The weirdest hallucination currently is feeling like the air in my mouth is liquid so I try to swallow it. Sometimes I feel like water is air and I try to breathe it, which scares the shit out of me. Didn't realise the human body was capable of misfiring so badly.

gooner that is really scary about trying to breathe water. Do you try to breathe it in out of a glass or what? The brain is really remarkable.

yes i have felt things are leaking from my ear and sometimes I think a liquid is..I just cant tell sometimes. I'm so used to symptoms somehow I just ignore them

If they didn't kill me last time they came around then they wont this time

shania

Thanks for answering Shania and Camela. I can say one thing some people on this forum are the sweetest people I have ever met. Thks