Having a REAL HARD TIME!!!!!!!

Heart issues really bothering me. Palps and chest tightness freaking me out.  I don't know what to do. 

IT'S OKAY I PROMISE!!! I have been having the same issues.  I would even get chest pains on the worst of it.  The doc sent me home with a heart monitor for 30 days to record those moments.  The cardiologist was not concerned and I don't think that you should be either.

I have had a rapid, skip a beat, jump, flutter heart beat.  Relax and know that it's part of the process and you're not alone.

I hope this helps!  BIG HUGS!!!

MJ

Thank you MelissaJ.  I had 6 ekgs, 1 stress echo, 1 24 hour holter, 2 cardiologists, 2 cardiologists online, my general doctor, 3 er doctors all tell me I am ok. NOT WORKING.  I have chest tightness and when I even walk the palpitations start.  I just can't handle this.  I feel like saying Ok, you want a heart attack GO AHEAD get it over with.  This stinks.

LOL......I can understand that.  A heart attack seems simple compared to the endless worry of these symptoms and the anxiety that it brings. 

Have PEACE  :angel: knowing that you are not alone.  I know that your are scared but just think that every heart beat is one beat closer to your healing and recovery!

XOXO

MJ

Jill hang in there ,try to soak in hot tub,sea salts to detox,rest your mind and try not to over think this,read books like benzowise ,try to fill your mind with good thoughts,i know its so hard to do ,this sucks but this is the only way out......don't let the devil win ....that drug is hell...i am suffering bad,but i will not give in even if it kills me ,better to die on your feet than you knees....try to soak in hot tub or go to sauna ,steam room at local gym ,you have to get the poison out by sweating ,i have talked too so many people and read many books...but time heal everything .......fill your time ,get your mind in a good place ...i know its hard to do but this will help.don't count the days you are off the meds,just take it as it comes ,day at atime,minute to minute......fight for your freedom......i will pray for you ....and me ...and many here.....your friend Jeff32 :smitten:

Hey jillp,

I had the heart pals, flutters, rapid heartbeat, and audible heartbeat 2 months ago.  It worried me to no end.  I still have the audible heartbeat, but like jeff32 said distraction is the key.  Even though it is not easy, don't even give those symptoms the time of day.  Keep that "give it your best shot" attitude, and you will make it through this...I promise!

Stay the course. 

Retire and Jeff,

Thank you sooo much for your support. Please know that I am here and will support you as well.  I did something interesting.  I said the heck with this (I know that attitude won't last LOL).  I walked very fast in my house for 10 minutes to see if I had the angina type pain and if I would drop dead.  Then I slowly stopped and asked my daughter to preoccupy me.  I am still here and had no chest pain or palpitations with it. I guess that is a good sign.

Jillp,

Continue to go the distance and knock um dead!  I talk to my symptoms; I did from day one, and at 10 months off the multitude of symptoms that plagued me almost daily have dwindled down to the last remaining few, which are at best mere annoyances.  Sometimes I don't even notice them.  Jillp, you are in control...you have the reins...you can dictate to that mountain and command that mountain to move out of your way.  It may not move expeditiously, but it will eventually move! Continue to build on your confidence; it hasn't gone anywhere.

Stay the course.

hey jill,

i had the same issues...went to the ER twice for it, had all the same tests you did.  i noticed as time passed and my ANXIETY lessened, the heart palps went away...when i'd hit a wave and the anxiety increased, the heart palps came back.  told me it was anxiety causing it.

also, see my post under "anxiety" about my mind trick to combat anxiety.  it appears this is what you did, too.  :thumbsup:

take care,

leslie