• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [mi...]

• [zi...]

• [...]

• [Gm...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mikey,

I hate to see you subject yourself to anything more strenuous to your body, like a "liver flush" or fasting.  I'm so bloated also, with lots of gas and weird abdominal fullness but I'm sure it's withdrawal and not something more serious.  Every time I go to the doc everything is fine.  It seems like all of your tests have been fine also - I hope this gives you some comfort.

Sara

Severe Cog Fog After Off Benzo's Doctor Went To All Natural

Hydro-Zyme Biotics Supplements

I Have a Headache Thats Make Me Severe Disoriented Cog Brain Fog And Nothing Is Working It Is HELL

But The Supplements Of The Bloating Is Gone  

My Moods Swings Are Bad

Plus one More Thing

This is The Doctor I Gave Me Seroquel And Did The Worst Thing Not

[REDACTED]

Just Take a Look At Her Face!   I am Mad At Her She Destroyed My Life

My Mental Alertness Is Bad Because Of HER

Edit: Redacted name of doctor. Within the context of this post, posting the doctor's name and details might be considered defamatory.

~Colin.

Mikey,

It's all part of the drill.  I too wanted to hire a lawyer and sue the DR that did this to me... heck I fantasized about much worse.  It doesn't solve anything as it is just a lot of wasted energy.  If we do anything we need to go after the Pharma companies who made this stuff.  Ideally there should be a center where people like us can take several months to heal without worrying about paying for it or being surrounded by street drug users. 

I got angry at myself, my friends, my family, my doctors, and basically anyone in my sight.  It's all part of the drill and it seems to exacerbate the anger and mood swings.  I don't think there is a member on here that hasn't experienced what you are feeling.  We want revenge right?  Well the best revenge you can give a doctor is to show them that you don't need these meds to survive. 

I was put on Seroquel for a little while too before tapering.  It made me very very suicidal, so I stopped taking it.  It took me about a month to get those idealaztions out of my head.

Come to think of it... most of us have some medication that we want to put blame on other than benzos that appeared to make our withdrawal / healing worse.  I thought Gabapentin made me much worse, and maybe it did.. but I am exactly where I need to be now.  Heck I was ready to file a law suit against the detox place that forced me to take the stuff during the end of my taper.  I was convinced it spiked my withdrawal- and maybe it did and maybe it didn't.

The cog fog and headaches are normal Mikey... Very normal.  Do you remember your muscles twitching and going crazy in your neck?  Of course we are going to have headaches.  The pressure in the brain was horrible too and it does pass Mikey.. I promise.  The cog fog gets better every week and you will get your memory back Mikey.  Promise!  Hang in there okay.

Ziggy

Severe Cog Fog After Off Benzo's Doctor Went To All Natural

Hydro-Zyme Biotics Supplements

I Have a Headache Thats Make Me Severe Disoriented Cog Brain Fog And Nothing Is Working It Is HELL

But The Supplements Of The Bloating Is Gone  

My Moods Swings Are Bad

Plus one More Thing

This is The Doctor I Gave Me Seroquel And Did The Worst Thing Not

[REDACTED]

Just Take a Look At Her Face!   I am Mad At Her She Destroyed My Life

My Mental Alertness Is Bad Because Of HER

Edit: Redacted name of doctor. Within the context of this post, posting the doctor's name and details might be considered defamatory.

~Colin.

2 THINGS sorry colin for doing what i did but i personal issue should not be on the public forum i am truly sorry and ziggy thanks for the help but if not fun at all but i got to fight it somehow

Mikey..

First thing:  That was awesome of you for apologizing and accepting that it was wrong to post that in a public forum

Second thing:  Check out that song on YouTube that I wrote about in a previous post.  It's from Joshua Radin - No Envy, No Fear.  I saw your youtube channel and you seem to really like music - perhaps you've heard of it.  It made me feel a lot better today and I hope it does for you.

Ziggy

Mikey,

I don't claim to know your situation, nor do I have a really long history with any of these drugs, but I have found the only thing that works for me is staying away from any of these drugs.

Do you think throwing all these drugs and supplements on top of benzo withdrawal could be making some of the problems worse?  Don't get me wrong, nearly everything you described sounds ike benzo withdrawal, but tossing more drugs on top of withdrawal...seems sort of counterproductive...

TC

this is really odd one symptom i have not gotten sick like a flu or cold

it seems i am healthy people cough on me and not getting sick wow i am happy in a way...because back in the days i would get sick i havent gotten a flu over 2 years

I'm the same way Mikey - I haven't had a cold or flu in over 2 1/2 years - but then again my immune system was always great - I hope it continues to be so.

Hey BB How is everyone Doing There is One Problem I Still Have That Falling Problem I Feel Like Falling When The Lights Or Heights Or Seeing High Things When i Look Up In The Air I Feel LIKE Falling It Is Not Fun At All

But I Am Living Thanking Jesus For That Praying You All Benzo Buddies

Still My Vision Is Blurry and Cloudy

Hi Mikey, sorry to hear you are still having that one symptom, I hope it leaves for you soon. How are your other symptoms? Are they all gone now? Any improvements for you Mikey?

Hi Mikey, sorry to hear you are still having that one symptom, I hope it leaves for you soon. How are your other symptoms? Are they all gone now? Any improvements for you Mikey?

i hate the blurry and cloudy vision those really suck other symptoms are great i weight over 192lb gaining weight finally instead of losing weight the mood swings are still there

Just don't put on too much weight.  ;)

Mikey, forgot to tell you. I had a MRI done to confirm nothing bad is wrong with me. They found nothing so I'm in the clear and put blame on benzos only.

Now patience and time for my tinnitus to go away is all that's needed.

Just don't put on too much weight.  ;)

Mikey, forgot to tell you. I had a MRI done to confirm nothing bad is wrong with me. They found nothing so I'm in the clear and put blame on benzos only.

Now patience and time for my tinnitus to go away is all that's needed.

there that problem still that i have no interest in nothing sometimes its hurts i loved to do alot of things before now i just dont feel like doing the things  :tickedoff:

there that problem still that i have no interest in nothing sometimes its hurts i loved to do alot of things before now i just dont feel like doing the things  tickedoff

Mikey, I had this too... the anxiety subsided, but would have adrenaline / body anxiety that caused me to get an explosive impulse inside of me.  I usually kept my anger and mood swing under control unless I was alone.  Anyway the depression and lack of interest was / is  one of the longest issue that I've had to deal with during this journey.  For me I felt like I was slowly waking up out of a coma very very slowly each day getting less and less fuzzy.  Everyday life became more clear, and everyday the depression lessens.  Eventually once our brains relearn to live benzo free we will be like a newly recharged human.

Hang in there Mikey..

Ziggy

It took two - three months for them to let up.  I still get them, but not nearly as bad.  Though, when I do get them I seem to get sucked into a vortex of detachment with the ear pressure.  Also when I got them I would sweat from my armpits, groin area, feet, and head.  They were pretty intense... docs said I had anxiety, but I didn't feel anxious, just tense.

Ziggy

Hi Mikey,

Are you completely drug free right now?  I just took my last Prilosec January 21st of this year.  I was on Prilosec for 10 years too!  I'm 51 and have never eaten better.  It's all in your diet Mikey.  Eat lots of fruit and veggies.  Stay away from the meat and dairy.  Watch your food combinations too.  Bad food combinations cause excess acid to be produced.  Do you currently work?  Are you sleeping ok?  I wouldn't worry about your weight right now.  Going up or down 10 or 20 pounds isn't a problem.

Do you exercise?

You need to get your sleep center back on track.  Start getting up early in the morning, and going to bed around the same time every night.

You’re going to be ok.  Your body is out of sync, but, it will adjust.  Give it time.

Mark