Inconsolable crying

[Ma...]

Every day something new and painful.

For two days straight i have had constant inconsolable  crying. My heart feels as if it wont recover.

Trying to explain the pain i feel. Is like 20 tragedies happenen  suddenly and you became so hurt you can barely breathe .

Anyone else find themselves crying this way?

I wonder if its,locked up emotions not fully dealt with.

I googled it and its one,of the symtoms..

Every day something new and painful.

For two days straight i have had constant inconsolable  crying. My heart feels as if it wont recover.

Trying to explain the pain i feel. Is like 20 tragedies happenen  suddenly and you became so hurt you can barely breathe .

Anyone else find themselves crying this way?

I wonder if its,locked up emotions not fully dealt with.

I googled it and its one,of the symtoms..

It was days for me too.  It was physiological for me and it passed.  I truly could not help the crying.

I feel like that today, except I can't shed tears, but I'm crying on the inside, I feel disheartened and hopeless today.

I feel like that today, except I can't shed tears, but I'm crying on the inside, I feel disheartened and hopeless today.

Sorry to read that you are suffering so too, ginger.  My depression is all gone (to give hope) and without pharmaceutical intervention.

Sorry to read that you are suffering so too, ginger.  My depression is all gone (to give hope) and without pharmaceutical intervention.

Thanks RxDamaged, I hope this low mood will lift soon.  I'm very happy for you, cherish feeling well!

So sorry about all the suffering. I really hope tomorrow is a better day for you. It's such a bottomless pit of suffering. I surely understand and hate Ativan with passion. I'd never taken a benzo before that had been so wicked and sinister to me like Ativan had been. Wish they'd banned it in the 80's.....

Thank you, ginger.  I do cherish being depression-free very much.  I hope today is a better day for you.

LorazepamFree2015, my sincere empathy and best wishes as well.

I know it's hard not to feel that way sometimes, it will pass.  Its all the nasty chemicals in our bodies and the way it makes us feel.  We're here .....we know.  Just reach out.  You're a good guy and we need you on the forums  :smitten::)

I have had several spells of crying my eyes 👀 out since this started.  Part of it is chemical, now understanding that, I can control it a little better.  Believe me, I am not saying part isn't psychological . I'm sure it is, but it will slowly ease up, like all these sxs. Hope it does for you soon.  ❤️ ❤️

I know it's hard not to feel that way sometimes, it will pass.  Its all the nasty chemicals in our bodies and the way it makes us feel.  We're here .....we know.  Just reach out.  You're a good guy and we need you on the forums  :smitten::)

Thank you Mary, I needed to hear that.  :smitten: