What is that? Antibenzobuddies web?

[sa...]

Hi BB

I found that today and i don't understand why this people hate benzobuddies and say "is not true".

http://[sCOTT GAULKE's hate blog].com

(This is the website?

Any explanation? ???

I am worried about that because the website have the nickname of people here. :(

Yep. I came across that guy about a year ago somewhere on the interwebnets and to put it lightly, he's an enormous IDIOT! I'm not even sure what his gig is other than spewing nasty hatred at people he dislikes. It doesn't any sense to pour so much time and effort into being so mean to sick people.

My opinion? Don't even mention him. Our rage fuels him—it's hard not to get mad at that! I would guess that he either (1) never took benzos to begin with, (2) knew someone who did and they made him angry, or (3) he got off of them easily and is now hellbent on making fun of anyone who has trouble doing so. All I know for certain is that the last part is absolutely true.

Wow, what an unusual website.

I wonder what his end goal is or what he gets out of running a website like that.

It seems like he is a a very misguided person that is probably hurting on the inside just like us. He's just directing his hurt in a very immature way.

I hope he heals.

There are people in here. Sometimes. People upset others. I’ve heard trash talkers. Just look at the source. I’ve met some cool people in here. There are people that you don’t cross. I like this site. It helps.

Kristin