Abdominal swelling, feeling like cysts rupturing ...anyone?

[Ho...]

I hope anyone here can look at this bunch of symptoms and tell me whether they're things they recognise from BZ recovery. My wife has been seeing doctors and getting tested and we're no closer to figuring out whether this is benzo weirdness or something identifiable. I'm posting as my wife is too unwell to participate on boards/FB groups.

She finished her 22mo taper 7 months ago. For the last 4 months she's been experiencing strange abdominal symptoms and events.  We have no idea whether some of this stuff is benzo belly, or common BZ symptoms. She has known ovarian cysts which seem to come and go (perhaps a benzo body goes nuts because of cysts, where a normal body wouldn't...?)

Anyway, does any of the following sound familiar to anyone? ...

• Severe sharp pain in her colon (lower left, "opposite appendix")
  • Sometimes when she moves her leg a certain way that pain becomes unbearable.
  • Localised swelling in that lower left location and also near her appendix.
  • Unable to sleep as normal on her side or front
  • Unable to walk for more than a few minutes because of discomfort
  • Feeling of tugging, or twisting (possibly ovary location)
  • Mild abdominal swelling, usually lower abdomen/middle
  • Ovarian cysts (seen on a few scans) which seem to come and go.
  • Feeling of something pushing her bladder down, this made her incontinent through her bladder at times over the last few days (no UTI, tested yesterday)

The "events" are that she gets a build up of anxiety and a feeling of doom as the above symptoms and pains get worse over the course of an hour or so. On those days, there often seems to be something which feels like a "rupture" of fluid, and she usually wees immediately afterwards. One time her torso was a quivering mess and she her skin was pale grey, like someone in shock. Usually she's pretty calm after it's happened. Also, there's a nice, fresh smell about her which is like a sea breeze or fresh rain. We both smell it, and a hospital doctor smelled it a while back (anyone we mention it to, in the hope it might be significant, looks at us like we've grown spare heads).