What is The Fastest Liquid Taper and Most Reasonable?

[...]

Hi,

Currently on 1.5 mg Xanax a day at bedtime.......I recently tried a 25% daily cut,(dry) of 1.25 mg and lasted 4 days.

If I did a 1ml reduction daily, I figured it would take me about 10 months before jumping.

Has anyone done a 2ml reduction based on the above daily dosage or would that be too fast?

Thanks

I would start with 147 ml of water+ 3ml vodka for a total of 150 solution with 1.5mg pill dissolved.

I would consume 149 ml of solution, next day 148 and so on.

Would it be doable to do 148, 146, 144, 142, etc, which would be a rate of a 2ml reduction a day?

Too fast?...............Otherwise, it would take until next April to get off this stuff.

Math was never my forte, so what % a week would that be at a 2ml a day reduction? :D

I would start with 147 ml of water+ 3ml vodka for a total of 150 solution with 1.5mg pill dissolved.

I would consume 149 ml of solution, next day 148 and so on.

Would it be doable to do 148, 146, 144, 142, etc, which would be a rate of a 2ml reduction a day?

Too fast?...............Otherwise, it would take until next April to get off this stuff.

Math was never my forte, so what % a week would that be at a 2ml a day reduction? :D

That would be a .01mg/ml solution.

1ml/day reduction would be a approx a .6%/day  (4.6%/week)cut,  2ml/day reduction would be 1.2% per day (9.3%/week) ...pretty aggressive.

BTW, it really easier and simpler to make a bigger batch (10-14 day supply), and then just take the required amount instead of making a batch each day and discarding part of it.  For example, combine 15mg + 30ml vodka + 1470ml water. 

1ml/day reduction would be a approx a .6%/day  (4.6%/week)cut,  2ml/day reduction would be 1.2% per day (9.3%/week) ...pretty aggressive.

Would a 1ml/day reduction also be too fast, in your opinion?

I'm in the planning stages of my taper and I plan on doing a 0.4 mL a day taper of a 0.01 mg/mL solution. My current dose is 0.5 mg twice a day, once after breakfast and once after lunch. So each dose (once I make a solution) will be reduced by 0.2 mL a day. I plan on having many holds if need be.