Anyone Dream of a Window.....

[Fi...]

Last night I had a dream that I was completely 100% normal.  It was like no dream I have ever had before.  Every inch of me felt connected, present, happy, and healthy.  It was an even better version of my previous self.  I have no idea what it was.  What caused it.  Weird...

I was wondering if anyone else had such an experience?

Fighting

Ive had this a few times.  It hurts when you wake up....I know

Shania xxx

It sure does.......I’ve felt a weird kind of looming edgy feeling, impending doom feeling ever sense.  Don’t know what that is. 

Fighting.

I think I am usually "more normal" in my dreams. I have also dreamt of having a window, aware that I was in withdrawal, aware of the window... betrays what I wish for while awake!

It can be weird, it can be wonderful... dreams!  ::)

I think I am usually "more normal" in my dreams. I have also dreamt of having a window, aware that I was in withdrawal, aware of the window... betrays what I wish for while awake!

It can be weird, it can be wonderful... dreams!  ::)

Julz,

It was just so comforting.  Then my overthinking mind was like if you can dream it, why can’t you live it.  It was a very vivid dream. 

Last night I had a dream that I was completely 100% normal.  It was like no dream I have ever had before.  Every inch of me felt connected, present, happy, and healthy.  It was an even better version of my previous self.  I have no idea what it was.  What caused it.  Weird...

Fighting

Fighting, in all truth I think your dream was EXTREMELY important!!!! I think it was a \premonition of what is ahead of you. "Better than my previous self" jumps out at me, as this is exactly how I feel now. I am a very intuitive woman, and I trust myself on stuff like this. Your dream is trying to tell you something, something VERY good.

Fighting

Fighting, in all truth I think your dream was EXTREMELY important!!!! I think it was a \premonition of what is ahead of you. "Better than my previous self" jumps out at me, as this is exactly how I feel now. I am a very intuitive woman, and I trust myself on stuff like this. Your dream is trying to tell you something, something VERY good.

East, I pray your intuition is right.  I’ve have dreams before of being “normal”.  This felt entirely different.  I guess the best word would be authentic-it felt authentic.

Fighting, I AM extremely intuitive! I love cats and have many friends who call me The Cat Whisperer. LOL!

Our dreams can be quite interesting. They are not premonitions. They are (or so I think) a reflection of the things that bother us the most. They can be helpful, too. They can be frightening. Dreaming you felt "authentic" is, I think, an indication that your brain is working hard to recover, and giving you a teensy glimpse of what your life will be like in the future.

When I have a vivid dream, I try to remember it. Dreams can guide us. Give us hope. And your dream should do that for you.

Fighting, I AM extremely intuitive! I love cats and have many friends who call me The Cat Whisperer. LOL!

Our dreams can be quite interesting. They are not premonitions. They are (or so I think) a reflection of the things that bother us the most. They can be helpful, too. They can be frightening. Dreaming you felt "authentic" is, I think, an indication that your brain is working hard to recover, and giving you a teensy glimpse of what your life will be like in the future.

When I have a vivid dream, I try to remember it. Dreams can guide us. Give us hope. And your dream should do that for you.

[/quote

Thank you Eastcoast....... you really are a gift to All of here.  Thank you.