Author Topic: Anyone else shy?  (Read 1905 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Anyone else shy?
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 06:40:47 am »
With me I went a ong time having bad anxiety while still on it so I have actually got the best coping skills lately that I've ever had, I think.  I don't necessarily regret being on the med at all or feel I missed anything, but I guess it all comes down to how bad it is coming off of it as far as whether or not I keep that opinion.  I've been working on my thinking a lot lately and am thinking so much more rationally and I think part of it is temporarily staying on the med until I do think more properly.  I have come so close to resolutions of a lot of major issues!  Like just suddenly!  It's hard to know every reason why.  I am still disappointed that I'm not in a relationship and I'm still nervous at the thought of getting a job.  But I'm at peace with people and a lot of things in life so I am only worrying about those two things really... which is better than the 5 or 6 I was worrying about until recently.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 07:59:26 am »
I went to a festival and was around tons of people and not nervous.  Although i guess shy as I didn't talk to any stranger other than some who were introduced to me.  If I could talk to people (especially women) easier my life would be much better.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 10:02:56 pm »
I am extremely shy and introverted and have been all my life, except for the years spent on klonocrap.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2010, 09:59:51 pm »
Shyness could be situational. I'm shy in situations that i guess would be normal to anyone.  If I asked a lady  :-*  on a date, I sure would turn red  :D or....... I won't speak in front of more then 5ish? people at a time..

Also,
Nude Beach <------not for me  :laugh: