Does Anyone Else Have Chest Pains Like Mine

[Sh...]

One of my most debilitating symptoms is chest pain. This pain has been around since starting my withdrawal and it remains 15 months post withdrawal - three years later. It is not sharp, or stabbing, it is just an ache. It feels like an emotional pain, like intense heartache, and despite the fact that it is not caused by any known physical injury to my body, it can at time be described as the worst PHYSICAL pain that I have every experienced. It does go away for hours or sometimes a day, but it always returns. Heart problems have been ruled out. Sometimes the pain is not so bad, but occasionally it unbearable and I feel an almost irresistible urge to run and scream.ive had akathesia and this is different. The insomnia is brutal, but except for the akathesia this chest pain is absolutely the worst sensation I have ever experienced.

If anyone else has experienced anything similar or has an explanation please let me know how it is for you.

Shaftoe,

Yes, although I am new to this. For me the chestpain is everyday now.  I actually had to go see my doctor on an emergency appt. My blood pressure was out the roof.  They put me on a beta blocker that does help keep it down and my heart rate as well.

Check your blood pressure maybe.

Feel better  :)

One of my most debilitating symptoms is chest pain. This pain has been around since starting my withdrawal and it remains 15 months post withdrawal - three years later. It is not sharp, or stabbing, it is just an ache. It feels like an emotional pain, like intense heartache, and despite the fact that it is not caused by any known physical injury to my body, it can at time be described as the worst PHYSICAL pain that I have every experienced. It does go away for hours or sometimes a day, but it always returns. Heart problems have been ruled out. Sometimes the pain is not so bad, but occasionally it unbearable and I feel an almost irresistible urge to run and scream.ive had akathesia and this is different. The insomnia is brutal, but except for the akathesia this chest pain is absolutely the worst sensation I have ever experienced.

If anyone else has experienced anything similar or has an explanation please let me know how it is for you.

Is it a kind of gnawing burning sensation and sometimes pinching?

Mostly pressure.  fast heart beat.  I was diagnosed with tackycardia.  Now I know what the culprit is.  I know it stinks to be on another pill but the beta blocker slowed things down and let me breath a bit.

Not really pinching feeling.  It goes through my entire body.  I passed the stress test and everything was fine. Just a fast heart beat and high blood pressure.