Does the aging reverse?

[St...]

I feel like I've aged 10 years after this. Does it ever reverse when I get get my sleep back and all the stress is gone?

Not sure if aging will reverse but lack of sleep and stress definitely takes a toll on the body.

Mine took a toll on my eyes which I think is the case for most people lacking sleep.  Now that I usually sleep better I can say I look more rested and my eyes aren't red.  So in short some things improve but I dont think grey hair and wrinkles do lol.

When I get decent sleep regularly, I look good, my skin tone is even, firm and glowing.  This week I've been very low on sleep due to work and family demands, and I look like I've aged several years within a week.  But I know I will look OK again once I resume decent sleep.  So to answer your question, yes, the better version of you will comeback once you're able to sleep more.  Don't let this temporary setback bring you down, you'll look good again.

What about the bags under your eyes? Does that go away?

Bags under eyes might not go away..... Luckily I am really vain  ;) and treated myself to some dermal fillers..... worth the $$ I literally look 10 years younger, I know not for everyone but what the heck!

Thank you. I've worried about the bags under my eyes and how tired I look all the time. I want it to go away. I've slept about 8 hrs the last two nights so I'm assuming I'm probably in for it tonight. Probably won't get anything unless a miracle happens cause that's usually the pattern.

Thank you. I've worried about the bags under my eyes and how tired I look all the time. I want it to go away. I've slept about 8 hrs the last two nights so I'm assuming I'm probably in for it tonight. Probably won't get anything unless a miracle happens cause that's usually the pattern.

Dermal fillers? Oh God. Does that hurt?

Mine reversed and I look younger than when I was on benzos now. While in the midst of wd I looked ancient and like I was dying of AIDS or Cancer. Think of how awful you can look when you have the flu. Once you feel better your appearance normalizes.

Dermal fillers? Oh God. Does that hurt?

Kinda hurts lol anytime someone puts a needle in your face its a little freaky but the end results are worth it IMO especially if you are self conscious.