Four years off June 29!

[Jo...]

Hi Everyone! I've been off benzos for 4 years after a 7 month taper and am doing great! I want to encourage everyone and offer my experience strength & hope. If I can do it you can too!

Congratulations Joyisacat for coming back and posting your success story. Your post is very inspiring to me and to others who are still struggling that we, too, will reach recovery given enough time.

Best wishes to you and your new, happy and healthy well deserved life!

Pi

Hello Joyisacat! So sorry, I thought your post was a success story. I am so happy that you are doing great and thank you so much for your encouragement. Hope to see or read your full success story soon!

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!

Pi

Hi Everyone! I've been off benzos for 4 years after a 7 month taper and am doing great! I want to encourage everyone and offer my experience strength & hope. If I can do it you can too!

Great that it is going well for you.  I am almost 4 years off myself.

Sweet pea

Congratulations! Great to hear how well you are doing. I am 4.5 years off and am also doing fantastic. Thank god that is all behind me.  :)

laser

Joyisacat congrats on feeling great!!  Keep on trucking forward.  I’m almost 4.5 yrs and hope to post here soon.

Laserjet- do you have a success story posted?  Would love to read it.

Congratulations Joy!!  It’s so wonderful to read about your wellness and that life is great!  Thank you for sharing and spreading the hope for us who are still at it.  Lovely to see all the responses of others who are 4+ years off and doing really well, also!  :smitten: