Need a benzowise therapist & doctor in Toronto Canada. Need help, can’t take it

[Fi...]

Anymore. Been over a year and the mental anguish has now become unbearable. Hoping some buddies can help because my depression is the worst it has ever been throughout this entire process and I don’t know how much more I can take. Thanks for any help you can give, if any of the moderators see this post and can help me as well it would be a blessing. Thanks again

I’m sorry to hear you are enduring the same hell, let’s hope that we get some responses for both of our home towns.

Anymore. Been over a year and the mental anguish has now become unbearable. Hoping some buddies can help because my depression is the worst it has ever been throughout this entire process and I don’t know how much more I can take. Thanks for any help you can give, if any of the moderators see this post and can help me as well it would be a blessing. Thanks again

FTGF, Do you think your problem could be that you're also still in Cymbalta withdrawal?  Just wondering what that taper was like for you....how long did it take and what size cuts did you make?  I'm tapering it now and it's a bear to get off of.  I'm cutting at about 2.5% every 10 days and it's really hard.  Of course, I'm also in benzo withdrawal which is making it worse.

Hi there, I’ve been off cymbalta the longest. It was the first med I got off off big mistake. Should have tapered of the benzo first (Klonopin) and then the cymbalta. I went cold turkey at the time because I didn’t know any better and it was horrendous. I had seizures, all kinds of neurological disturbances and much more.  I hope that you have a doctor helping you with your taper. Perhaps you can make smaller cuts and allow longer amounts of time between cuts?  It’s horrible but you can get through it slowly but surely. You will have a far easier time than I did because your brain will have time to adjust/heal as you are tapering. I hope that it gets easier for you soon