Anyone else have dopamine supersensitivity?

[Da...]

Hi BBs,

This is sort of a weird problem. About four weeks after my jump, I had to CT a peripheral dopamine antagonist (domperidone). Ever since then, I've had a problem with dopamine being released for a long time after any sort of sexual arousal (don't ask how I can get aroused, I'm sleeping like 2 hours a night and can barely walk a mile). Basically, any time this happens I get something like a 24 hour somatic anxiety attack. Heart starts pounding, I get muscle rigidity in my hands, big-time benzo belly (stomach contracts, fills with gas and makes it almost impossible to pass gas, go to the washroom, eat etc.), anxiety increases, it's impossible to sleep for 24 hours and an all-around horrific time.

How do I know this is dopamine? When I take a small bit of domperidone, it stops the attack. Unfortunately, I can't do this, since I have a bad reaction to it, it worsens the insomnia for about 5 days after taking it, and I get really bad stomach cramps after it wears off. I also can't seem to take any other dopamine antagonist for this, they're all too strong. In fact, it seems since jumping I can't really handle any sort of drug/supplement. Believe me, I've tried every sort of sedative/anti-anxiety med/supplement known to man. Every anti-depressant, antihistamine, benzos are out of the question obviously. I've also taken glycine, 5-HTP, tryptophan, melatonin, kava, lemon balm, chamomile etc.  All, I later found out, a terrible idea after reading the sticky on supplements on this site. If only I'd found this place 10 years ago....    I'm taking a beta-blocker but don't want to, since they also create dependence. I just take it as needed, essentially, but even after one use I get a really uncomfortable rebound period.

My last stand was taking a tyrosine-free protein supplement. I was pretty confident this would work, and it seemed to at first, but I had a really bad dopamine surge one day and took a bunch of it to try and calm the thing down. The next day I felt BRUTAL. Like pure psychological torture that just got worse as the day went on. By the end I was lying on the couch basically just struggling to breathe.

Did anyone have this problem or some version of it (dopamine sensitivity) and find some way to end it? It's literally killing me.