Low Dose naltrexone

[ch...]

In day 15 or so of window. Only thing I have done differently is halve my caffeine intake. Is it such a big deal or coincidence?. Plus, looking at an online chart I have been keeping for years, I remembered being on low dose naltrexone for months with brilliant results. Only bad sx for me was bad insomnia. This was before I realised Valium was causing the exhaustion etc. Only stopped taking it after a whiplash caused it to stop working overnight, for which I have no explanation.Hate constantly trying to find ways to predict this crap but given this is my third month in a row of at least five day windows, I guess i am on the right track. Please , some ideas/feedback would be great  :smitten:

I've heard it can help with anhedonia if that is a sx you have. No direct interaction with BZD receptor sites so may not be of use. Has been used successfully for treating opiate/opioid PAWS.

It absolutely blitzed my exhaustion, even though it stuffed my sleep, But I was not tapering then and now I have found that lack of sleep is a recipe for disaster for me. Guess I will not try it again

although i don't have direct experience -  i know someone who tried this and had a HUGE setback - a 4 month set back...... LDN can be great for people with chronic illness but one of the way it works is by causing a surge of endorphins - which is why it helps alleviate pain - but for a body in benzo withdrawal - something like that can be way too stimulating and cause more harm than good - so - i'd proceed with extreme caution