How do I make the solution

[a3...]

[a3...]

Hello,

I have been doing cut and hold but I don't feel it's going that well, I want a smoother taper with less back spasms when I cut. I'm currently at 14mg valium once per day. I want to take tablets and then cut by 1mg every ten days (for now, and adjust if too fast), so 0.1mg/day. How do I make a solution for this? I just need to make the liquid with 1mg at a time for now and will take the rest as tablets. My guess is dissolve 1mg in 2ml alcohol, then how much more water do I need for 0.1mg/ml?

I calculate that I need 5.5mg of valium per 10 days of a 0.1mg/day taper, so 11ml vodka, and 44ml water for total of 55ml liquid. Can someone check this for me?

Also, does this need to be refrigerated? 

Thanks

Hello,

I have been doing cut and hold but I don't feel it's going that well, I want a smoother taper with less back spasms when I cut. I'm currently at 14mg valium once per day. I want to take tablets and then cut by 1mg every ten days (for now, and adjust if too fast), so 0.1mg/day. How do I make a solution for this? I just need to make the liquid with 1mg at a time for now and will take the rest as tablets. My guess is dissolve 1mg in 2ml alcohol, then how much more water do I need for 0.1mg/ml?

1mg + 2ml vodka + 8ml water.  That gives you 10ml liquid, .1mg per ml

I calculate that I need 5.5mg of valium per 10 days of a 0.1mg/day taper, so 11ml vodka, and 44ml water for total of 55ml liquid. Can someone check this for me?

Your ratios are correct, but just make "whole tablet" quantities (5mg or 6mgs)  No need to try to divide tablets to make make liquid.

Also, does this need to be refrigerated? 

It should be stored at room temp.

Thanks