Benzo Free For Six Months Today

[...]

I had my last dose of Clonazepam six months ago, on Dec. 28, 2017.

Mornings are rough, but  I often feel somewhat better by the late afternoon, early evening.  I try to get out, when I can.

I had a problem letting go of the remaining benzos I had but I flushed them all, two days ago.

I am getting better, albeit very slowly, and sometimes almost feel normal. 

Eternally grateful for all the help I've received here!

Congrats on 6 months! Good for you on getting rid of the poison! Hope you continue feel better and better... every day we are healing  :smitten:

Zeph, I'm at the 7.5 month mark. Like you, my mornings are rough. I slowly come to life around noon. My energy dips sometimes in the afternoon, but I try to fight it off with a brisk walk. I find that naps, though often very tempting, leave me feeling pretty lousy when I wake up. Recovery for me is slow but continuing. I track my improvement by the month rather than in days or weeks.  Hang in there. We all heal.

Congrats on 6 months! Good for you on getting rid of the poison! Hope you continue feel better and better... every day we are healing  :smitten:

Thanks very much!  :thumbsup:

Zeph, I'm at the 7.5 month mark. Like you, my mornings are rough. I slowly come to life around noon. My energy dips sometimes in the afternoon, but I try to fight it off with a brisk walk. I find that naps, though often very tempting, leave me feeling pretty lousy when I wake up. Recovery for me is slow but continuing. I track my improvement by the month rather than in days or weeks.  Hang in there. We all heal.

Thanks! 

I have a very strong tendency to take naps in the morning and afternoon, but it's not worth it.  Even if I'm even able to fall asleep for a few minutes, the repercussions are terrible and can screw up the rest of the day.  It's a hard habit to break, even though I suffer due to it.